Photograph
I take this photo one night of april in the last year, I was taking photos of the moon because that night was so beautifull and haven't touch my camera in a while, so i feel that was the perfect moment to do it.
In one moment, my cat who dosen't like photos a all, star to look at the camera like it was the most amazing thing in the world, i don't know if she thought its was a mouse or something like this jaja, but I use that moment to take this picture. I knew that moment isin't gonna extend for too much, I just get like 3 or 5 minutes to take all the pictures, I didint even have a good lens on my camara to take close pictures, I was taking shoots of the moon, never expect my really hater photos cat was going to be my model that night, so I was really happy when I see the photos I take from she. Its maybe the online picture decent I have of she, that's why I really love this photo.
In one moment, my cat who dosen't like photos a all, star to look at the camera like it was the most amazing thing in the world, i don't know if she thought its was a mouse or something like this jaja, but I use that moment to take this picture. I knew that moment isin't gonna extend for too much, I just get like 3 or 5 minutes to take all the pictures, I didint even have a good lens on my camara to take close pictures, I was taking shoots of the moon, never expect my really hater photos cat was going to be my model that night, so I was really happy when I see the photos I take from she. Its maybe the online picture decent I have of she, that's why I really love this photo.

It reminds me of the myth of the werewolves, the camera lens is round and bright which makes it look like the moon and then your cat looked at the lens and began his transformation from hating to loving photos.
ResponderEliminarIt's a very nice and incredible photo, as the light makes the silhouette of your cat very artistic and defined, it also adds more spectacular knowing that it was something spontaneous and that it was not prepared. 11/10 xD
ResponderEliminarIts a beautiful picture undoubtedly, what a perfect composition and the black and white contrast is amazing. Your cat is a great model when she wants jaja, congratulations for the photograph!
ResponderEliminarRegards.
maybe you could try taking pictures of him while he sleeps ahaha but this photo is really beautiful, I can imagine the special that was that night!!
ResponderEliminarThe picture is beautiful! My cat doesn´t like photograph´s too, always I pretend to take a picture it moves the face :(
ResponderEliminar