Who Am I?

 

Hi, my name it's David, am from santiago of chile, i was born here and from that day I live here, am studing teory and story of the art in the Universidad de Chile and i really like this, am sure this was a good decision. I live with my mother and my two little sisters, one is in school and the other is studing for the PSU, so I help them in warever i can. One hobbie I have is read philosophy, I think it's necesary for make a vision of the world. This is Gilles Deleuze, my favorite philosophy.

Comentarios

  1. The world of philosophy it's super interesting , I admire all the people who love their story! , Greetings David

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Photograph

How safe is to give your personal information on websites such as facebook, instagram my space and any others? What’s the limit for you?