WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

 When I was a kid I remember that I didin't want to work, that is why I didint have a dream job when i was a child, i just wanted play alone or wiith my friends and I was hoping i can do that all my life. In the moment of choose what i gonna study, i was between History and theory of the art or Visual arts, but i choose theory of the art because reading and writing about this was so cool to me, i really love it, and with more homework about this, more i was liking studying this. And well, my university experience has been really good, I have really good teachers what made the career more interesing, but studying online I think it's the worst, I really miss having classes on-site.

This is a photo of Roland Barthes, one of my favourite writers about art.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

Photograph

How safe is to give your personal information on websites such as facebook, instagram my space and any others? What’s the limit for you?